Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Won!!! I Won!!!

What a day! Had a doctors appointment....miner stuff. But after the poking and prodding and blood draining needles and tests and taking off and putting on clothes for 3 hours I was happy to leave the hospital. Then I get home and waiting for me on my porch (yes, one year my daughters and I painted the porch to look like tiles) was this wonderful box of goodies from Leona. I won one of her giveaways. Boy, if you ever want to enter a giveaway it is one of hers! She gives amazing stuff.


Look at the cute Santa ornaments kit. My daughter, Nicky, and I will be working on them soon. How about the cute Gift Boxes quilt top left of the picture. And the easy scallop template that I can't wait to try....and the Holy Snowballs quilt pattern that may change the look of my Snowball quilt I have been working on as leaders and enders....and the bag pattern...and can you see that jelly roll of Christmas fabrics?

If that isn't enough.....Looky looky at the cute Christmas coasters...made just like I make hotpads but smaller. And that lucious Christmas fabric!!
Thank you thank you thank you Leona!!!
I sure am a lucky quilter. Lynda


4 comments:

Nicky and Patrick said...

Yeah! It sure pays off living in Utah...by my mommy:) Love you and can't wait.

Cheryll said...

Couldn't have gone to a nicer quilter! Well Done!
:)

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

Congratulations, Lynda; that's wonderful!!

Pokey said...

What a jackpot! I'm glad it was you, my friend1