Saturday, August 10, 2013

Utah Valley Annual Quilt Show

Here are a few quilts from the Annual Utah Valley Quilt Show in Springville.  My DD3 and I have attended this show almost every year to get inspiration and new ideas for quilts of our own.  


 I love black and white quilts.  I have a lot of black and white fabric left over from previous quilts and I thought this one would really be a way to use up some of the scraps.  String quilt.  Love it!
 This is such a precious little quilt for a grandbaby.  I love the way she has free hand cut the fence border.
 I've always loved the way applique adds to a quilt........I've just never been good at that so very few of my quilts have applique additions.
 Really loved the curvy border on this one.
 This one was all sewn with raw edges.  Very striking in person.
 I really loved this pineapple quilt.  The colors, the quilting, the corners.....all of it!
 Here's a little close up.
 A couple more applique.

 Aren't these flowers amazing.
This fish quilt had interesting sashing......all crocheted to look like water.


More pictures tomorrow.

Happy Quilting!                          Lynda

1 comment:

Oops-Lah said...

Beautiful quilts! Thanks for sharing.