Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Random Postings





I haven't posted for awhile.  Seems I can never remember how to find my pictures to post them!

Here is a picture of my Grandson, Spencer, receiving his graduation quilt in Arkansas.
He of course loved it and started using it that very day.
( We took him to the Missionary Training Center today.  He will be serving in the
Florida Tampa Mission.  He was so excited and a little nervous.  I am so excited for
him and can't wait to hear of all his new experiences!)



A few months ago I posted my Granddaughter, Ellie, with a St. Patrick's Day wreath we had made.
For Easter, my Grandson, Gavin, came over and we made a wreath together.  Never got around to posting it so here it is now.  The wind would blow and the Easter grass kept blowing away.
We had a good time gluing all the plastic eggs onto the wire tho.



My friend, Janine, wanted to take a class on making a Swoon quilt.
She convinced me I needed to go with her.  We each made one block for the quilt.
The teacher was very disorganized and kept jumping around with the
instructions.  We put the blocks away and waited 3 or 4 years before she decided
to finish the quilt.  It took us 3 different days working together to finish the blocks.
It turned out so pretty.  She used red Minkie  on the back.  She has decided that
this one is for her!





My Grandson, Wyatt, is 4 years old now and has grown out of his small bed..  
is getting a twin sized bed and needed a new quilt to fit the bed.
He wanted me to make him a puppy dog quilt.
I love Buggy Barn quilt patterns.  This is the start of his quilt.
I love all the scrap fabrics for each dog.
Since this picture I have added the dog houses and button eyes.
The quilter used a dog paw pattern for the quilting.
It turned out really cute.
I need to give it to him this next week so I'll have pictures them.
He was very excited to finally be getting a puppy.  
Of course, he really wants a live, soft, bouncy puppy but this will have to do for now.



  • Happy Quilting!                     Lynda


No comments: