Thursday, April 2, 2015

Ready for quilter.................Woo hoo!!!


 Yep................I'm trying to use up SCRAPS!
This simple 9 Patch now has a wide piano key border and is ready
to go to the quilters.  


This Bricks and Stepping Stones has a wide black and white border.
Rather looks like it's ready for Nascar races.

My friend, Janine, (I've talked about how much fun we have together before) saw this quilt
and thought it would be nice if I made her one for her family reunion in July.
I thought, great, now I can use up some more scraps.  But NO...........
we happened to stop at a fabric store and she saw this line of fabric and  she HAD to have it.
So now she will have an organized scrappy Bricks and Stepping Stones quilt.
Then she said, "After all, I will probably outbid everyone else so that I can have it, so I might as well 
have the color I want!"
She cracks me up.
It is gorgeous fabric tho.

Happy Quilting!                  Lynda

1 comment:

Oops-Lah said...

If there's something better than a good quilting friend it's a quilting friend that makes you laugh! I'm sure the quilt you are making her will be as gorgeous as your other two are.