Monday, August 15, 2016

A few more pictures of the Quilt Show

I am always drawn in by the quilting!
This quilt is titled, "There's No Place Like Home".
I had to show a close up of the quilting.  It is superb!




Can you believe this Lion?



 I grew up with a painting like this next quilt hanging over our piano.



"I've Got Rhythm" is the title of this quilt.
Isn't it just so cute.



 I really like the wonkiness of this quilt.



I wish you could have seen this one in person.
The picture doesn't do it justice.



So sweet!



Who doesn't love red and white quilts???



Great way to feel like you are on vacation.



This "Fractured Rainbow" really caught my eye.



I love attending Quilt Shows.  I always find inspiration there.
There is something for everyone!
Gorgeous, whimsical, sweet, wonky, fun, amazing.
I just want to touch every quilt (but that's a NO-NO).

This is my latest quilt top finished.
I saw this on Missouri Star Quilt Company.
I look forward to every Friday when
there is a new tutorial.



Happy Quilting!                       Lynda

No comments: