Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Several years ago I made this quilt for my oldest son and his wife. At that time I was using a cow for the quilt information on the back.


This is a Christmas quilt that my Bee made several years ago and put in a quilt show. Several of us made blocks for each other and then an extra one to make and sell at the auction.


This is a cat quilt I made in 2 days for a friend who was moving away. I cut and sewed frantically for 2 days so it would be ready before she left town. Don't know why I put things off and do them at the last minute.
Happy Quilting! Lynda

4 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

Don't we all do that??

I love to do my quilting, but for swaps or orders or whatever...I am always burning the late night candle oil to finish in time.

Oops-Lah said...

Lovely quilts; all of them. Yep, I also leave everything to the last minute. Don't know why either ;).

Sharon said...

I work better at the last minute, don't you? All of your quilts are great!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

What great and beautiful quilts! The cat quilt looks darling.