Saturday, August 7, 2010

Check and almost check

Here is the Buggy Barn My Three Stars quilt done (check) and ready for the quilter. I am putting a brown, black, tan flannel on the back. I think it turned out quite well and was so much fun to make. If you look over on the top left corner you'll see a star that is rather deformed! Oh well, I say it adds character.
The blue and orange quilt just needs to have the edges trimmed and add the last 2 borders (half check). I think I am really going to like this quilt too. It was such an easy one to make.....except I'm not looking forward to this edge trimming thing. I'll be working on that today and hopefully get it completely ready for the quilter too.
Happy Quilting! Lynda

2 comments:

Oops-Lah said...

Well, you have been a very busy bee, haven't you!!! I love the star quilt and yes, I agree, the wonky star adds to the charm of this quilt. The orange and blue is coming along nicely as well. Have a great Sunday. Cheers Vreni

Sharon said...

Love the wonky stars! This turned out great!