I have been working on the quiltalong with Hillbilly. The blocks have all been very easy and have turned out fun to do. HOWEVER, the first handstitching I did on 3 little tulips turned out fairly well.....not great but ok. When I got to the 2nd stitchery the stitches looked a little bedraggled and by the 3rd one I gave up completely!!! So, not wanting to quit the small quilt and admit defeat I simply bought some fabric pens and made the stitchery blocks that way. I know it's hard to see in the picture, but they do look SO MUCH BETTER than my stitching and I am quite satisfied. Now I am ready to put it together. Bring it on Hillbilly!
3 months ago