Friday, January 29, 2010

It's a .................................

Yesterday my daughter, Nicky, and her husband Patrick called to say that they were having an ultrasound to find out if they were having a boy or a girl. Of course, I said, Tell me, tell me tell me! They said "NO". (Picture my frustrated face!) They wanted to come down in person to tell us face to face! (Now picture my husband and I waiting not so patiently for them to arrive) They live in Logan, about 1 hour and 45 mintues away so we had to wait until about 8 p.m. to find out.

When they got here they had a large box and told us when we opened it we would know. As the box was opened.....out floated pink balloons with "It's a GIRL" printed on one of them. We are so excited. Now I can really concentrate on what to make and what to shop for in PINK.

Since they had to be to work early this morning they only stayed about an hour and turned around and drove back home. But we got to see pictures and the ultrasound. Those are pretty amazing. Certainly nothing like that when I was having babies. We are all very excited and looking forward to June.

Gotta get down to the sewing room and start planning more stuff! Lynda

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a neat idea...a box of pink balloons! How fun! I think being a grandmother is one of the best things that has ever happened to me! You are going to have so much fun shopping and sewing for a little girl!

Helen McNaught @ AuntyHennys said...

Congratulations Lynda! How lovely.... a girl!! Now everything can be pink, pink and a bit more pink!!

Enjoy!

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

How lovely, Lynda! Ooooh, soft pinks...